YouTube is being used by several companies for promoting their business. Moreover, many individuals use this platform to gain popularity. The success on this video sharing website is majorly dependent on the subscribers. If, more and more users are subscribing to your YouTube channel then you will definitely get benefited because more and more viewers will be able to know about you. Let’s have a look at some of the useful tips for How to Get YouTube Subscribers.
Upload new videos according to the schedule
- Everyone is familiar with the fact that if you want to survive on You Tube, then you need to keep uploading fresh videos regularly. However, uploading new videos randomly will not result in better results as all the subscribers are not active 24*7 on the video sharing website.
- So, upload videos according to a schedule i.e. select a random day and upload videos on that day only every week. This will help you to keep the subscribers interest in your channel as they know that new videos are uploaded on that day only. Rather than expecting videos on every day, they will wait for a particular day.
Take help of Facebook’s native video up-loader
- Facebook is the leading Social Networking Site with more than 1 billion users. So, whenever you post a video on your You Tube channel, upload it on Facebook too. You can take help of Facebook’s native video up-loader to upload video on the leading social networking site.
- Once, you have successfully uploaded a video on Facebook use call to action annotation such as ‘Subscribe to watch my other videos’. If your videos are being liked by users of Facebook, then they will definitely subscribe your You Tube channel to watch other popular videos.
Choose perfect title for your video
- It’s necessary that you should choose a perfect title for your video. If your video possesses an attractive title, then a viewer will prefer to watch your video over other videos because of video title only. Another thing which you must keep in mind is the length of video title. Prefer to keep your video title less than 50 characters because the title longer than 50 characters will get cut off thus reducing the chances of video to get clicked in search.
Keep ideal video length for your video
- Everyone is running out of time, so uploading a long video will not help in increasing followers. Try to keep video length as short as possible so that viewers also find it suitable. The ideal length of a You Tube video is 2 minutes 54 seconds, so prefer to keep your videos to around 3 minutes.
These are some of the useful tips which can make a huge difference in your subscribers. You can also use vidIQ or Social Bookmarking Sites to increase subscribers. However, don’t forget to follow the tips mentioned above as these tips will not only help in increasing subscribers but will also help in keeping interest of subscribers in your You Tube channel.